- A new Baby Tea Group for mothers with children aged 0 to 24 months will meet every two weeks on Thursday mornings beginning November 9th. Please register online and feel free to contact Robyn at tea@international-Neighbors.org.
- 2018 is an important year for International Neighbors. It is our 60th year! Anyone who would like to help plan Anniversary Celebrations is invited to a meeting at Dale’s house Thursday, November 9 at 9:30 a.m. Her address is 621 Sunset Road. This meeting is open to all.
- Do you have a friendly smile? Do you enjoy meeting new people? If you attend our wonderful IN Days, the ladies at the Welcome Corner could use your help. Please consider spending half an hour welcoming our new members. We only have one chance to make a good first impression! Sign up to volunteer!
- Do you have any experience with maintaining websites? IN has a beautiful website. The website team would be interested in talking to any of our members who would like to join them in their efforts. Sign up to volunteer!
- Do you like children and darling babies? We are looking for volunteers to help in the nursery at International Day. Helping in the nursery is casual and fun. I would like to start a list of volunteers who can help for 30-45 minutes in the nursery, a few times each year. It isn’t required to volunteer each month. Volunteers can bring their own children with them and help and play at the same time. Sign up to volunteer! For questions about helping out in the nursery: contact Gretchen at email@example.com.
- Neighbors! We are in need of leaders to start new reading groups. These groups meet two times a month for 2 hours each meeting. The meeting times would be determined by your schedule. We are especially looking to start several beginning and several intermediate groups. You would be welcome to visit our current groups (low intermediate and high intermediate) for an idea of how a group might be conducted. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like to join the Newsletter team? We have a great team composed of members from all over the world. We write in English, but in our own English. If your English is Indian English, Chinese English, Australian English, or any other kind of English, and you enjoy writing or helping with stories, we’d love to hear from you. Sign up to volunteer! Or contact us at email@example.com.