– 1 bag frozen Lima beans
– 1 medium Onion
– Half a cup dried sour Cherry (Tart Cherry)
– 3 tablespoon butter,
– 1 tablespoon olive oil,
– 1 /8 tea spoon Turmeric, and
– A pinch of salt
– Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
– Pour the frozen lima beans into the saucepan and heat on the stove.
– Gently stir until water returns to boil.
– Reduce heat and cover, let simmer 20 -25 minutes when tender.
– Drain and season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Chop 1 medium Onion,
– Fry the onion in 3 table spoon of butter, 1 table spoon olive oil, 1 /8 tea spoon Turmeric, and a pinch of salt until golden brown.
– Then add the dried sour cherry and the baked Lima beans together in the fried onion.
– Mix well and serve warm.
Happy holiday and enjoy